In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Bizarre beer experiments. Plus, a new stomach pacemaker for the obese, and the government considers changing raw milk cheese rules.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Feds are mulling changing raw milk cheese rules - AP
• Stomach pacemaker could help obese lose weight - Salon
• Unofficial 'Mad Men' Cookbook in the Works - Slashfood
• Bernanke: Don't blame Feds for record-high food prices - CSM
• How the Cola war was won in Libya - Reuters
• Parents don't see children as overweight - Ottawa Citizen
• Vegan on the silver screen - CNN/Eatocracy
• The Weirdest Beers You Might Actually Want to Drink - Esquire
• Nespresso: Pot of Gold - TIME
• Despite rising costs, Heinz, Kroger, Wendy's improve sales - Forbes
(Image: Food News Journal)