In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Before the pyramid, and the plate, there was the "food wheel." Plus, why rich people prefer Coke.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Whale Meat Seller Pleads Guilty - LA Weekly
• A New York Staple, Korean Grocers Are Dwindling - New York Times
• Spanish Town Claims It Created Coke - AOL
• Infections Often Tied to Food - Wall Street Journal
• E coli strain previously unseen, 'resistant to antibiotics - Guardian
• Three suspected cases of mystery e-coli in US - Yahoo! News
• Why the Super-Rich Only Drink Coke - Vanity Fair
• Google Correlate: A Food Data Nerd's Heaven - Huff Post
• Before Plates and Pyramids There was the 1943 "Food Wheel" - Good
• Is China's food industry at all manageable? - Global Times
(Image: Food News Journal)