In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Is duck the new pork? Local, well-raised, irresistibly tasty. Plus, chefs' secret salad dressing recipes, and a look at the Egyptian seeds under scrutiny in the E. coli investigation.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Trick your friends with this wine find - LA Times
• Chefs' secret salad-dressing recipes - Independent UK
• Why All The Food People Doing Advertorials? - Grub Street NY
• A Day in the Life of a BBQ Genius - Bon Appétit
• Duck, It Turns Out, Really Is the New Pork - Grub Street NY
• Larger corn crop could slow food inflation - ABC News
• Test-tube beef good news for cattle - NZ Herald
• Backyard Chicks Make More Kids Sick - Food Safety News
• Report: Dash, Weight Watchers Rank 'Best Diets' - Christian Post
• Egyptian seeds focus of E.Coli investigation - SF Chronicle
(Image: Food News Journal)