In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Rising food prices affect the US too. Plus, Costco changes their seafood policies, and everyone's chattering about the breast milk ice cream being sold in Covent Garden.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Costco improves seafood policies in win for oceans - Greenpeace
• Farm-raised kids less prone to asthma - LA Times
• USDA Expects Food Prices to Rise - Wall Street Journal
• Questions Hang Over Safety of Nation's Food Supply - NPR
• Covent Garden shop sells breast-milk ice cream - BBC News
• For Va. winemaker, fortunes wither on the vine - Washington Post
• Will Donald Trump Rescue Va. Winery? - Wine Spectator
• Give me low-alcohol wines or give me death - Enobytes
• Carrols to spin off Hispanic brands, keep BK - Reuters
• Sara Lee dumps bread unit - Ad Age
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)