In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Oysters bounce back in the Gulf. Plus, two women in Brooklyn are eating dog food for a month to prove a point.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Oysters stage a comeback after BP disaster - CNN/Eatocracy
• France Makes Food a G-20 Priority - Wall Street Journal
• Egyptians face food hardship after protests - Reuters
• Two Brooklyn Women To Eat Dog Food For A Month - CBS New York
• High-fiber diet may cut risk of premature death - National Post
• Growing tea in Sri Lanka - Telegraph UK
• The Atlanta Food + Wine Festival - Running with Tweezers
• A Nation Passing On the Port - Wall Street Journal
• As demand for Kosher grows, alternatives emerge - Detroit Free Press
• Former Big Mac Addict Brings Fair Trade to Farmers - Fast Company
(Image: Food News Journal)