In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A fascinating look at government eating recommendations over the years. Plus, Kraft has a new face scanner that predicts what you want to eat, Oprah runs a vegan show without a vegetable in sight, and Jamie Oliver's show gets kicked out of the LA school district.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• LAUSD puts Jamie Oliver on no-film diet - Los Angeles Times
• Le Cordon Bleu Lawsuit Now Going After Banks - LA Weekly
• Chinese Shell Out Big For Supersize Clams - Wall Street Journal
• Study links food assistance program, obesity - Clinton News
• Kraft Scans Your Face To Determine What You Want to Eat - TIME
• The government does in fact force you to buy vegetables - Economist
• USDA food guidelines since 1894 - Baltimore Sun
• Oprah's Vegan Challenge, Not a Vegetable in Sight - WGD
• Cows for Kazakhstan - CNN Money
• Napa Vintners Release Findings of Climate Study - Winefoot
(Image: Food News Journal)