In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: An anti-foodie screed in The Atlantic draws a flurry of commentary. Plus, snow and maple syrup, and chocolate and health.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Study: More Chocolate May Mean More Pimples - Miami New Times
• Dermatitis More Cause Than Effect of Food Allergies - US News
• Snow helps and hampers maple syrup producers - AP
• 'Top Chef' Beef Tongue Song Now a Ringtone - Entertainment Weekly
• Chinese Seek to Ease Food Fears - Wall Street Journal
• An Anti-Foodie Rant Actually Worth Reading - Grub Street NY
• How Should Albariño Taste? - Catavino
• Food Network, others, boost Scripps' profits - Fox Business
• How Pepsi beat Super Bowl beer ads - Fortune
• Choosing the Perfect Wines for Valentine's Day - Wall Street Journal
(Image: Food News Journal)