In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Grabbing a coffee and a doughnut in the morning is better for you than you think...maybe. Plus, saying goodbye to some 2010 food trends, a visit to the Martha Stewart Show, and Walmart installs wine vending machines.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Caffeine and Glucose Could Make You Smarter - NY Daily News
• Nutmeg Treated as Drug for Hallucinogenic High - ABC News
• 2010 Trends We Are So OVer - Food 2
• Not Soy Fast - Civil Eats
• Visiting the Martha Stewart Show - Matt Bites
• How to Make Perfect Mulled Wine - Word of Mouth
• Drinkers 'Exploited' by Low-Carb Beer Myth - Sydney Morning Herald
• Walmart Installs Wine Vending Machines - MSN
• Kraft, Starbuck Split Could Spawn Bitter Grocery Rivalry - CB
• Smithfield Posts Profit, Helped by Pork Business - NPR
(Image: Food News Journal)