Here are just a few of the great posts we published a year ago this week, including video instructions on how to cut a mango, the secrets of awesome mashed potatoes, a colorful bundt pan collection, our very first wine recommendation from Mary, and tips for busy weeknight eating. Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• An easy salad with oranges, olives, and fennel.
• Inspiration on throwing a family dinner.
• Easy chicken: slow-cooked lemon garlic chicken.
• Learn the secrets of awesome mashed potatoes!
• Chef Curtis Stone shows us how to cut a mango.
• A very colorful bundt pan collection as kitchen artwork.
• Vino! A delicious white wine from Spain.
• Can you name all these pasta shapes?
• Devesh and Tara's Spice Pantry - a beautiful kitchen tour.
• Recipes for a cocktail party: cheddar olives, and creme de violette cocktails.
• Win a date with Jamie Oliver!
• What should I eat on busy weeknights?
And that's not all! See the week's archive for more good posts from this time last year.
Previous Year-Ago Lookback: The Knork, Simple Homemade Calzones, Laurie Colwin's Writing, Cucumber Water, and Fresh Spring Desserts