Time to see what the bloggers are cooking up...
On the savory side we've got two kinds of lasagna over at Kitchenography. Count me as another huge fan of Marcella’s Bolognese.
Last week Amber sent along this great sounding and super easy recipe for Busy Day Apple Pie. Just the ticket if you’ve already spent an entire day making lasagna. Thanks Amber. Sounds scrumptious.
This Spiced Chocolate Peanut Butter over at Chocolate and Zucchini sounds intriguing.
I think it might be good on biscuits, which is what Lindy is rolling and cutting over at Toast. I’m partial to butter and honey myself, but I'd sure be willing to try the spiced chocolate peanut butter on a biscuit (or anything).
- Homemade Gift Recipe: Skillet Toffee
- Homemade Gift Recipe: Caramel Pecan Turtle Clusters
- Holiday Recipe: Cranberry Cake
- How to Make Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Homemade Gift Recipe: Cherry Pistachio Granola Clusters