Soup Week is almost over, but we're going to leave you with a little memento: Seven prints, each with their own creative interpretation of a recipe for soup. From spicy Chinese soup to potage aux carottes, here are some recipes to hang (perhaps right above your stove?) and to inspire.
You'll notice that many of these recipe prints are from Lucile Prache, an illustrator who lives in Paris, France. We really love her work and are often drawn back to it.
Soup Recipe Prints
• 1 Spicy chinese soup recipe - 8 X 10 limited edition print - $19 from Lucile's Kitchen. An inspiring piece!
• 2 The pumpkin soup - Original watercolor painting - $65 from Lucile's Kitchen. Not quite a recipe, but inspiring, and an inexpensive original piece of art, too.
• 3 An italian soup recipe - IL MINESTRONE - Print 8 X 11 - $19 from Lucile's Kitchen.
• 4 LA SOUPE AU PISTOU - 11 X 14 Limited edition print - $34 from Lucile's Kitchen. Also available as an original watercolor.
• 5 Japanese clear soup - $15 from Lucile's Kitchen.
• 6 Potage aux Carottes 8.5x11 - $22 from Eva Juliet.
• 7 Grandpa Joe's Vegetable Soup Print - $18 from Dawn Tan.
• 8 La Soupe fine art watercolor print - $24 from Trial by Cupcakes.
Do you have any recipes hanging on your walls?
Related: Recipes as Art: Delicious Illustrations by Yvette van Boven
(Images: 1 through 5 - Lucile's Kitchen; Eva Juliet; Dawn Tan; Trial By Cupcakes)