Why hadn't it ever occurred to us to poach pears in tea?! We are captivated by the thought of sweet pears and plump dried fruits infused with aromatic, citrus-y Earl Grey.
Here's a recipe for this dish, plus a few other recipes that marry pears and tea:
• Pears Poached in Earl Grey Tea with Dried Fruit from Epicurious
• Tea-Poached Pears with Tapioca Pearls and Satsumas from Epicurious
• Green Tea Poached Pears with Pistachio Brittle from Martha Stewart
• Pear-Almond Tart with an Earl Grey Sauce from Leite's Culinaria
• Pear Tartlets with Green Tea and Chocolate from La Tartine Gourmand
• Earl Grey Mousse with Dried Pear Slices and Raspberries from Cloudberry Quark