This summer, there has been an explosion of homemade soda recipes and I couldn't be happier. Check out these concoctions:
• Homemade Sodas from Gilt Taste - A great primer for making your own soda recipes, plus base recipes for watermelon mint soda, cherry almond soda, and many more.
• Cola Syrup from The New York Times - You'll never guess all the ingredients that go into this recipe!
• Homemade Sassafras Root Beer from Simply Recipes - Note to self: Locate sassafras bush ASAP.
• Grape Squash from 4th Sense Cooking - A blast from the past! (The grape extract in this recipe is actually referring to grape juice from cooked and crushed fruit.)
• Mango Melon and Lime Soda with Mint and Geranium from Honest Cooking - This combination sounds so very refreshing.
• Pineapple Mint Soda from Food Republic - Apparently this one will help us "win friends." Sold!
• Pink Dragonfruit Soda from Kitchen Konfidence - So pretty!
• Plum-Rosemary Fizz from The Yellow House - I love the savory element in this one.
• Cherry Basil Soda from Gluten Free Girl - No cooking required for this delicious blend.
Have you discovered a favorite new soda recipe this summer?
Related: How to Make Soda Water at Home
(Image: Gilt Taste)