• 1 Lap Counter - This lap bowl and counter lets you work on chopping and prepping food even while seated. This could be a real practical help for those with disabilities or those who cannot stand at the counter for long periods of time.
• 2 Sugar Please! - This is a beautiful table sugar dispenser (comes in porcelain, aluminum or glass) that works with the principle of weight. The central doser automatically replaces any sugar you remove from the outer plate.
• 3 Modullo - A modular vase, pitcher, or cup. Build what you need.
• 4 Molecule - A beautiful double carafe for water and wine, or vinegar and oil, or whatever else you'd like to keep around.
• 5 Jetspoon - This may be the most intriguing tool in the bunch. The spoon can hold water. We're not sure if this is to cool it down, which might be helpful for pastry-making and such, or if it's to help measure and distribute water into dough evenly.
Related: Look! Sexy Rice Cooker Design