When it comes snacks to keep you fueled while escaping to the park, on a roadtrip, or to the country, nothing beats peanut butter. It's full of protein, easy to store, and so yummy. Here are five snacks and treats that feature peanut butter — from husband-winning cookies to gooey popcorn to peanut butter sushi, we think you'll find some peanut butter to love in this list.
- Peanut Butter Popcorn - A delicious mix of gooey peanut butter coating and fresh-popped, crunchy popcorn.
- Peanut Butter and Fruit "Sushi" - A new way to eat your peanut butter sandwich, and so cute, too.
- Milk and Honey Peanut Butter Balls - A healthier version of fudge, and easily made in about five minutes. Great road trip fuel.
- Husband-winning Peanut Butter Cookies - Our definitive peanut butter cookie recipe!
- Peanut Butter Ice Cream - If you're staying home this weekend, give this peanut butter ice cream a try!
What was the last thing you did with peanut butter? Do you have any good weekend snacks and treats to add to this list?
Related: Good Idea: The Perfect Peanut Butter Jar