Fish is a perfect food for hot-weather cooking. It's light, it pairs well with fresh vegetables and fruits, and it takes so little time to cook that you barely have a chance to start sweating while standing over the grill. Here are eight recipes that look especially interesting to us right now.Before you start, it might be helpful to read grilling expert Diane Morgan's tips about how to grill fish.
Here are the recipes we're bookmarking for the summer:
• 1. Grilled Shrimp with Cilantro, Lime, and Peanuts, from Martha Stewart.
• 2. Halibut Sandwiches with Grilled Puttanesca Salsa, from Coastal Living.
• 3. Grilled Salmon with Lime Butter Sauce, from Gourmet.
• 4. Sardines on the Grill, from La Tartine Gourmande.
• 5. Redfish on the Half Shell, from Saveur.
• 6. Grilled Striped Bass with lemon and fresh herbs, from Martha Stewart.
• 7. Grilled Halibut with Southwestern Rub and Tomatillo Salsa, from Kalyn's Kitchen.
• 8. Miso-Glazed Tuna Kebabs, from Gourmet.
(Images: MarthaStewart.com; Becky Lulgart-Stayner/Coastal Living; John Kernick/Gourmet; Béatrice Peltre; Landon Nordeman/Saveur; Kalyn Denny; Romulo Yanes/Gourmet)