This time last year, we were just getting into the swing of summer with easy three-ingredient fruit fools, fish on the grill, and some lovely rossauté wines. We also had some tips for getting the most out of your blender and some decadent sugar-coated kugelhopf rolls for breakfast.
The posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Get the most from your food processor! Here are our top ten favorite uses.
• Any of these rossautés would make a lovely accompaniment to a summer meal.
• Have you ever tried, or even seen, these red bananas?
• Eight fantastic ways to grill up some fish this summer.
• These handy tools make squeezing citrus so much easier.
• Homemade date syrup for smoothies, tea, and even baking!
• Pomegranate molasses and sour orange juice are the key to making these sticky Moroccan chicken wings.
• Think you could cook in this (very) pink kitchen?
• Three refreshing versions of iced tea to cool you down.
• These swirly, sugary, buttery kugelhopf breakfast rolls practically melt in your mouth.
• Want crispy tofu without the hassle of deep-fat frying? Take a look.
• Take a look a the simple backsplash in this sophisticated kitchen.
• Ripe summer fruit, sugar, and cream are all you need to make these easy-peasy fools.
• Peanut butter and honey granola sounds like the perfect way to start the day.
• Strawberries dipped in sour cream and brown sugar are one of our very favorite summer treats.
A Year Ago and a Week: Summery Sorbet Fizz Floats & Keeping Brown Sugar Soft