Welcome to the weekend! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a look at the difference between stock and broth and 10 essential recipes for fall cooking. We also have a tour of a super bright and colorful LA kitchen, the best glass food storage containers, tips to help you pack and actually eat lunch, and more! Click through the slideshow above to see them all.
15. For Better Lemonade, Use a Pinch of Salt
14. What Are Your Favorite Meals to Make Ahead and Freeze?
13. What's Wrong With My Baking Soda?
12. Justina Blakeney's Jungalow Kitchen
11. Wood Fired Pizza Ovens and Other Food Dreams
10. Stock? Broth? Is There Really a Difference?
9. Hot Pepper Hands: An Easy Way to Stop the Burn
8. Summer Into Fall Cooking: 6 Recipes to Make the Transition
7. Recipe: Chickpea Salad with Red Onion, Sumac, and Lemon
6. Recipe: Roasted Sweet Potato, Goat Cheese & Arugula Sandwiches
5. Making the Switch From Plastic? The Best Glass Food-Storage Containers to Buy
4. Recipe: Gooey, Crunchy, Chocolate-Filled S'mores Pie
3. Lighter Treat Recipe: Frozen Banana, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Milkshake
2. Learning to Actually Pack (and Eat) Lunch: 3 Tips from a Recovering Lunch Buyer
1. 10 Essential Recipes for Fall Cooking
Previous Hot Posts: Joy the Baker's Kitchen, Better Jello Shots, Freezer Meals, King Ranch Casserole, Good Dorm Food & Frozen Banana Milkshake