Not sure how much you can actually spend on your dad (or any dad in your life)? Of course, you'd love to spend all the money in the world to show him how much you appreciate everything he's done over the past year, but that's just not in the cards. Perhaps you've got $25, though?
Any of the presents on this list will make him feel like a million bucks. And they'll make you feel a little better about the state of your current budget.
- Bourbon Bears, $8.50 for 3.9 ounces at Sugarfina: Instead of another predictable bottle of booze, give your dad a cube of these gummy bears, which are made with real single-barrel bourbon.
- Men's Taco Socks, $10 at Uncommon Goods: Socks are just socks, unless they're socks emblazoned with tacos. Then they're an awesome gift.
- Stainless Steel Snack Bowls, from $11 at CB2: Chip- and peanut-loving dads need something to nosh out of. These bowls have the perfect tilt to help him get his hand inside without straining his wrist. You wouldn't want him to injure himself, would you?
- Books and Coffee Keytag, $15 at Seltzer Goods: This leather keychain features your dad's two favorite things (not counting you, of course).
- W&P Wine Key and Bottle Opener, $17: Perhaps the simplest (and most handsome) wine key on the market, this one uses your dad's brute strength to open a bottle of Pinot.
- Maple Prep Board, $23 at JK Adams: A home cook can never have too many cutting boards. This one has a handle and a groove to collect juices as he cuts. You can even have it engraved if you have an extra $15 to spend.
- Serax Lovatt Coffee Cup, $24 at Poketo: Other dads can use those mugs with cheesy sayings. Your dad can use this sleek, ceramic option.
- The Brew Shucker, $25 at The Grommet: It's an oyster knife! And a bottle opener! And it can be used on lobster, crab, and shrimp. You might want to encourage using it outdoors, though — this stuff can get messy.
- Men's Pizza Shirt, $25 at Xenotees: We're usually against giving dads yet another T-shirt, but we'll make an exception for this one. Pizza!
- Watermelon Tap Kit, $25 at Williams-Sonoma: Any dad will get a kick out of turning a watermelon into a boozy drink dispenser.