Is one of your resolutions for 2012 to eat more fish? If you're straining to figure out a way to fit it into your daily routine, try these five foul-proof quick fixes. Each recipe takes fewer than 30 minutes to bake, allowing you a few minutes to make rice or sautéed greens before pulling the fish out of the oven.
These recipes follow a tried and true method for preparing fish quickly. Try one tonight!
• Halibut, Spinach, and Tomatoes in Foil Packets
• Ginger and Cilantro Baked Tilapia
• Baked Salmon Fillets with Dill and Mustard
• Nobu's Miso-Marinated Black Cod
• Simple Supper: Snapper Veracruzana
What's your favorite baked fish recipe?
(Images: Marjorie of The Cook's Atelie; Kathryn Hill)