Welcome to the weekend, friends! Popular posts on The Kitchn this week included a gift guide for coffee lovers, a tutorial on making challah bread, a look at a few of our favorite cookbooks from 2012, and a sweet tour of Tamar Adler's Brooklyn kitchen, Enjoy!
15. 4 Tips for Softening Butter, Fast! 14. Toast the Holidays: Make Yourself a Beer Advent Calendar 13. Recreate Starbucks Treats at Home: Homemade Cranberry Bliss Bars 12. 10 Gifts for Coffee Lovers 11. 5 Ideas for a Make-Ahead Potluck Breakfast 10. 15 Budget-Friendly Yet Indulgent Gifts for Home Cooks 9. Bon Appétit Picks the 50 Best Food Products: Baking, Condiments, and More!
8. Travel Recipe: Spiced Lentil, Sweet Potato & Kale Whole Wheat Pockets
7. Pasta Recipe: Creamy Braised Chicken with Pappardelle
6. How To Make Challah Bread
5. Winter Recipe: Whipped Eggnog Loaf Cake
4. 15 Cookbooks from 2012 That Made Me Love Cooking More
3. 10 Useful and Inspiring Gifts for Home Cooks
2. Tamar Adler's Brooklyn Kitchen
1. 15 Recipes for Holiday Potlucks
Previous Hot Posts: Delicious Edible Gift Ideas, Hot Drinks for a Cold, Homemade Condiments, Herb-Infused Honey, and Tips for Better Cocoa