It's officially November and that means we're in the thick of fall. The leaves have changed color and are covering the ground. This is the perfect time to get in the kitchen and start baking up some fall-themed desserts.
I'm anxious to whip up some of these Chocolate Cupcakes With Marshmallow Leaves from Lulu's Sweet Secrets — there's no doubt they'll be crowd pleasers. The marshmallow leaves are a sure selling point for them.
Mixing a little savory with sweet, there's Pumpkin Cornbread from Edible Perspective and
Almond Cranberry Creme Fraiche Bundts from Caren Blair. Both incorporate seasonal ingredients that are certainly delicious. Here are five fall themed desserts:
• Chocolate Cupcakes With Marshmallow Leaves, Lulu's Sweet Secrets
• Mini Pumpkin Muffins, The Cilantropist
• Homemade Peanut Butter Taffy, Give Me Flour
• Pumpkin Cornbread, Edible Perspective
• Almond Cranberry Creme Fraiche Bundts, Caren Blair
Related: Make Your Own: Grown-up Halloween Treats
(Images: Lulu's Sweet Secrets, The Cilantropist, Give Me Flour, Edible Perspective, Caren Blair)