• Recipe: Cashew Tomato Soup - This version uses cashews to make the soup rich and creamy!
• Creamy Creamless Tomato Soup from Cook's Illustrated - A tip from the kitchen pros on using soft bread to thicken the soup.
• Vanilla in Tomato Soup - Has anyone tried this? We can imagine it giving the soup a floral over-tone.
The Grilled Cheese
• Recipe: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Chutney - This is a good one if you can't get enough tomato-y flavor!
• Fancy Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes - A round-up of our favorite gourmet versions of this simple sandwich.
• You're Doing It All Wrong! - Chow.com gives us tips on making the perfect grilled cheese sandwich.
• Grilled Cheese with Pear - Cheese and fruit are often great combination, so why not make a sandwich?
• In Praise of American Cheese - For sheer gooey melty-ness, a few slices of American cheese can't be beat!
What other tips and tricks do you have for making the perfect grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup?