- $11.50 for 10 at Paper Source
Do you ever send dinner party invitations — in the mail? We don't do this very often, but we want to do it more. Even casual invitations have more weight and warmth when issued through the mail. Here are a few fun invitations that you can fill in or have personalized for a weekend dinner party.
Most of our dinner invites are issued in a rather ad hoc way by phone, email, or Facebook — but every now and then we love to gather people with handwritten, stamped invitation.
• 1 Dig In! - $11.50 for 10 at Paper Source
• 2 Dinner Party Invites - $6.75 for 8 at Egg Press
• 3 Stick a Fork In It - $2.25 apiece at Pink Lily Press
• 4 Fondue Party - $8 for 8 at Smack of Jellyfish
• 5 Deco Letterpressed Invites - $12 at Kirtland House
• 6 Toast - $11.50 for 10 at Paper Source
• 7 Let's Eat - $14 for 5 at Two Guitars
• 8 Fine Vino - $15 for customized template at MaryMarie Designs
• 9 Brunch - $12.50 for 10 at Paper Source
• 10 Menu/Dinner Invite - $18 for 10 at Chick Print
Do you ever do something unique or personalized when you invite people to dinner?
Related: Dinner Party Invitations from Pink Lily Press