• Fig Jam and Goat Cheese Crostini from Chow.com - Start things off with a sweet and savory bite.
• Red Lentil Soup with Lemon from Orangette - We’re so glad that Molly shares this recipe from Melissa Clark’s new book. This soup sounds like it hits all the right notes.
• Caramelized Chipotle Chicken from Gourmet - We spotted this one on Gourmet Live. Slow-cooked in the oven, this chicken gets tender, sweet, and smoky.
• Butternut Squash with Browned Butter and Thyme from Simply Recipes - Crunchy nuggets of squash coated with browned butter. Yum.
• Kale and Smoked Bacon Salad with Zinfandel Vinaigrette from Bon Appétit - We’re big fans of kale salads around here, and the flavors in this one seems so perfect for fall.
• Chocolate Hazelnut Meringue Cake from Tartelette - We love the rustic look of the cracked meringue on top of this rich cake.
What dishes would you serve at your fall dinner party?
(Image: John Kernick/Gourmet)