We've been suddenly inspired to get back into bread, cakes, cookies, muffins and scones. We have scads of recipes for all these things in our archives, so here's a small collection to hopefully inspire you.
• Recipe: Earl Grey Tea Cookies
• NY Times Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie: Changes and Substitutions from the Kitchn
• Tip: Freezing Cookie Dough
• Recipe: Fudge and Walnut Oatmeal Cookies
• Top 5 Cookie Decorating Ideas
Muffins and Scones
• Good Question: Help! Why Do Cupcakes Always Get Stuck In These Silicone Muffin Cups?
• Recipe: Peach and Spice Tea Muffins
• Recipe: Fresh Cranberry Scones
• Recipe: Parmesan Chive Scones
• Recipe: Lemon Sesame Muffins
Those are just a few tips, ideas, recipes, and links to help you get back into baking this fall. Have you baked bread yet? Maybe a batch of cookies, or a crostata, or even biscuits? Tell us - what's inspiring you to bake right now?