Good morning! We hope you're enjoying your Saturday! Take some time this morning to catch up on a few of The Kitchn's most popular posts from this past week, including a guide to baking pan materials, a discussion on the real price of the bulk bin, how to decorate your table with jars, and a step-by-step guide to making socca. Enjoy!
15. Homemade Power Bars, 10-Minute Recipes & Marcella Hazan's Tomato Sauce
14. What Should I Eat Before a Workout?
13. Metal, Glass, Ceramic, or Silicone Pans: When To Use Each
12. Cornflakes For Dessert: 5 Unexpectedly Delicious Recipes
11. Buying From the Bulk Bin: Why It's Not Always the Cheaper Option
10. Beyond Hummus: 5 Deliciously Creamy Bean Dip Recipes
9. How to Make Socca: A Naturally Gluten-Free Chickpea Flatbread
8. Recipe: Crispy Chicken Thighs and Warm Bread Salad
7. Jars on the Table: 9 Cheap and Chic Ideas
5. Recipe: Lemon Yogurt Icebox Tart
4. Dakota's Green, Shaker-Inspired Kitchen
3. It Looks Hard, But It Isn't: 15 More Dishes To Impress Your Guests
2. Family Recipe: Strawberry Dessert Pizza
1. 15 Crowd-Pleasing Potluck Recipes
Previous Hot Posts: Feeding a Difficult Dinner Guest, Splendid Slow Cooker Meals, Top 10 Outdoor Food Markets, and Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks