1lb lean ground beef
2T soy sauce
1/2 onion (chopped)
1t vegetable oil
3 sheets sea weed
3c cooked rice
1 carrot (julienne,blenched)
10 green beans(blenched)
1T soy sauce
1T worcertershire sauce
1. In a pan sauté chopped onion until soft,and season with pinch of salt. Set aside.
2. In a bowl throughly mix together ground beef, soy sauce, sugar, sake and pepper. It is important knead the mixture well, to achieve a nice smooth meat loaf.
3. Add cooked onions and mix well.
4. Cut out a computer paper-sized plastic wrap and lay it flat on the counter.
5. Spread 1/3 of beef mixture into rectangle shape and lay 1 sheet of sea weed on top.
6. Again spread 1 c of cooked rice evenly on top of the sea weed.
7. Place some of the carrots and green beans in the center.
8. Roll it into jelly roll shape using plastic wrap. Place the rolled meat loaf on a lightly greased baking sheet.
9. Bake it at preheated 375F oven for 25 minutes,basting frequently with glaze.
10. Cool it off for 4~5 minutes and slice it.
Thanks Eun, and good luck! Readers, give Eun a thumbs up if you like this recipe!