- Seattle, WA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- Our kitchen is so cool now that it has been recently renovated with new cabinets and cupboards, new sink and faucet, new countertop, and a backsplash. It's a much-needed update to our 1947 home.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.:
- One challenge we had was integrating the side cabinet adjacent to our stove near the passage-way to our stairwell. The design was nearly identical to the original plan of our kitchen, but cabinet standards have greater depths, and the original cabinet depth was customized to be 2 inches shorter.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?:
- My favorite meal is to cook fresh Alaskan Copper River salmon with Provence-style potatoes and a green bean salad tossed with olive oil, white wine, mint, garlic and hazelnuts.
More posts in Small Cool Kitchens 2013
KitchnVideo of the Day