- San Francisco, CA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- The great thing about my tiny kitchen is that everything is within an arm's reach! It also has an impressive amount of storage for how small it is, and I absolutely love the aesthetic of the original build-ins.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- Despite the all the cabinets, I was still strugged for a place to keep spices, oils, wine and my overflow of cookbooks. I nestled in a four-shelf wire rack next to the stove for all the cooking extras and found my awesome bakers rack at an antique store in San Francisco, which is great for all the rest.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- I have a food blog, so I make use of my kitchen all the time! I made a ton of risotto this year - it's relatively simple and you can pack it with any flavors you want.
Small Cool Kitchens