Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- San Francisco, CA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- The total interior width of the home is only twelve feet, so we hid the appliances with matching paneling, added glass doors, and put the range in the peninsula for an open feel.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- Deciding on the location of the refrigerator was problematic because the front door opens into the kitchen. We picked the fully integrated Sub-Zero because it was the sleekest and least obtrusive.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Chopped swiss chard with chickpeas, carrots, cilantro, and mint. Topped with Greek yogurt mixed with olive oil!
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2012