Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Highland Park, CA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- Our kitchen is the perfect blend of classic style mixed with function. We kept our original upper cabinets but added new lower cabinets for better storage. We did everything with style, budget and function in mind.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- Our 90 year old kitchen must have been built for tiny people but we are both very tall so we had to raise the counter and sink height. We also had to work with very limited space and weird measurements. Luckily IKEA was able to offer us storage solutions so we were able to take advantage of every square inch. My must-have was a dishwasher so we lost some storage but the new interior carousel holds everything we use.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- We love to bake as a family. My husband makes the most excellent hard shell chicken tacos.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2013