- Ottawa Canada
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- My first kitchen where I got to decide what it was going to look like. The process started 12 years ago on a shoestring budget and is now almost complete.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.:
- To get light and an outdoor view into the kitchen we moved the sink and replaced the tiny window with a picture window. This resulted in a kitchen that feels a whole lot bigger than its square footage.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?:
- Wiener Schnitzel. Everybody wants it for their birthday meal!
More posts in Small Cool Kitchens 2012
KitchnVideo of the Day