- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- Everything I need is at hand! Cabinets above and below on both sides of kitchen stock everything I need. I can cook while also continuing conversation with someone on the bar stools or the rest of the apartment.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- The original kitchen was white laminate hell. I added granite counters, new range, sink and marble floors and gave it a pop of warmth. The space is so small every appliance needed to be specially sourced and every 1/2" of horizontal and vertical space needed to be accounted for and there are no straight walls and floors in Manhattan! The renos caused much emotional angst but it's been well worth it!
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- I love braising, making pizza and lately summer cocktails!
Small Cool Kitchens