So, there's a lot of egg on the web right now. It's a post-Easter bandwagon and we have no problem jumping right on. We love eggs and we are in love with egg cups, egg poachers, and eggs on toast and spring veggies. Here we go...
Fun and Helpful Tips
• What's the Deal with Quail Eggs?
• Good Question: How to Prepare Duck Eggs
• Goes Well With Coffee: Bacon and Eggs
• Tip: Hard Boiling an Egg
• Word of Mouth: Chalazae
• How Do You Break An Egg?
• Survey: What's Your Favorite Way to Cook an Egg?
• Seasonal Recipe Spotlight: Eggs
Recipes and Good Food
• Roasted Asparagus with Poached Egg and Parmesan
• Salade Lyonnais
• Over Easy: Egg on Pizza
• Pepper and Pancetta Salad with Eggs
• How to Make Hollandaise Sauce
• Garlic Greens with Pine Nuts and an Egg
• Slow Scrambled Eggs with Rosemary and Caper
• Parsley and Garlic Frittata