A roundup of egg dishes served with hollandaise sauce:
- The original Eggs Benedict recipe.
- Eggs Florentine - uses spinach instead of ham.
- Eggs Blackstone - uses streaky bacon instead of ham, and adds a tomato.
- Crabcakes Benedict - substitutes ham with a crabcake.
- Fried Green Tomato Benedict - the ham is replaced with a fried green tomato. Yum!
- Portobello Mushroom Benedict - click this link and scroll down to #7.
- Eggs Benedict with Avocado - in the California style!
- Artichoke Benedict - oh, this sounds YUM. Uses a hollowed artichoke bottom instead of an English muffin.
- Smoked Salmon Benedict - what I had in Portland.
- Eggs Sardou - a very decadent dish! Poached eggs, artichokes, anchovies, hollandaise, and truffles.
KitchnVideo of the Day