Some old favorites for you today! If you missed it last year, you must make this loaf cake, pronto. It's the best excuse ever to have eggnog on your grocery list. Also from this time last year, a tour of Tamar Adler's fabulous Brooklyn digs, the perfect lentil-filled calzone for airplane travels, some gift ideas for cooks, and a beer Advent calendar that will have you toasting the holidays.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
- How to Make Challah Bread
- Tamar Adler's Brooklyn Kitchen
- Travel Recipe: Spiced Lentil, Sweet Potato & Kale Whole Wheat Pockets
- 15 Recipes for Holiday Potlucks
- 10 Useful & Inspiring Gifts for New Cooks
- Winter Recipe: Whipped Eggnog Loaf Cake