There's no way I could sit down and actually drink a cup of eggnog first thing in the morning, but using it in baked goods gives your breakfast that warmly-spiced flavor without the commitment of ounces upon ounces of the decadent beverage. Here are a few recipes we're excited to try, from scones to oatmeal to waffles.
Try a Recipe:
• Cinnamon Eggnog Waffles - The Family Kitchen
• Eggnog Scones - Recipe Girl
• Easy Eggnog Holiday Muffins - King Arthur Flour
• Eggnog Oatmeal - The Corner Kitchen
• Eggnog Latte - Savory Sweet Life
Related: DIY Eggnog Latte