Are you cooking the turkey this Thanksgiving? Do you have a platter big enough to hold it? If you're going for the dramatic, Norman Rockwell presentation, bringing the whole bird to the table instead of carving in the kitchen, check out this huge porcelain platter. Clean and well-designed with handles, it's also tasteful - no lithographed Thanksgiving day scenes or embossed turkeys - and at 18" it should be big enough to hold your bird. It's presently listed at $9.99, and the auction ends November 17.
Don't forget that you can sell your own kitchen items right here through our free service: The Kitchen's classifieds.
MORE GOOD THINGS FROM eBAY
• Vintage silver pie server for $19.99 - ends November 17
• Red enamel Dutch oven for $37.97 - ends November 20
• 3 gingerbread men/women molds starting at $1.95 - ends November 20
• 55-piece cake decorating set for $1.99 - ends November 20
• KitchenAid wide-slot toaster starting at $0.99 - ends November 20