Scandinavian krumkakes are delicate cookies baked on a hot iron that impresses them with a pattern. They can be rolled into cones or cannoli-type dessert tubes while still warm; they cool into hard shells. This vintage krumkake iron has a beautiful pattern that would make it fun to experiment with or just display in your kitchen. It's currently going for $14.99 and the auction ends March 11.
Don't forget that you can post your own kitchen and tabletop items for sale at The Kitchen's classifieds!
MORE KITCHEN TOOLS
• Deli meat slicer for $9.99 - ends March 8
• Antique tea kettle for $7.99 - ends March 12
• Corn grinder for fresh masa for $39.99 - ends March 12
• Vintage colandr for $3.99 - ends March 12
• Vintage 6 qt. pressure cooker for $10.99 - ends March 15