Maybe I have doughnuts on the brain this cold winter morning, or maybe this just reminded me of the runaway donut maker in the children's classic Homer Price. This is an old-fashioned donut maker that lets you dispense dough or batter in even circles. This would be good for pancakes, too, and it includes a recipe booklet. It's currently going for $9.99 and the auction ends February 4.
And don't forget that you can post your own kitchen and tabletop items for sale at The Kitchen's classifieds!
OTHER KITCHEN STUFF
• Hand-cranked coffee mill for $7.00 - ends February 1
• Chubby orange teapot for $14.99 - ends February 5
• Glass wine decanter for $27.99 - ends February 9
• Old-fashioned covered serving dish for $4.99 - ends February 6
• Silver-plated crumb sweeper for $1.94 - ends February 9