2. Saute it in a little butter with ginger and lemongrass. We saw White House Executive Chef Cristeta Comerford do something like this on Iron Chef America this week, and it looked delicious.
4. Combine it with tofu, spices and fermented black beans in a stir-fry.
5. Use it as a pizza topping. We love the combination of broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes and chili flakes on our pizza.
6. Serve it with a side of tahini sauce. Clotilde from Chocolate & Zucchini recently suggested a simple tahini sauce to go with any number of steamed vegetables.
7. Make a pasta sauce. Faith's Velvety Broccoli and Feta Pasta is creamy and full of flavor but still pretty light. A little bit of feta cheese goes a long way!
8. Mix it into a soup. This recipe for Pureed Potato and Broccoli Soup With Parmesan Croutons from the New York Times looks healthy and satisfying.
9. Steam and mash it with potatoes and a little Parmesan cheese.
10. Serve it as a taco filling with avocado and salsa. The Mexican restaurant in our neighborhood makes a dish like this, and it's really tasty.
Related: Five Ways to Eat: Broccoli
(Image: Joanna Miller)