Do you love breakfast? How about weekend breakfast outdoors on the front stoop, the porch, or the back deck? What about brunch on the balcony, if you're so lucky as to have one? Here are five photos to inspire you to eat breakfast outdoors this weekend.
• 1 A modest breakfast - Looks like bread, jam, tomatoes, butter, cheese, and juice.
By Flickr member Szili licensed for use under Creative Commons.
• 2 Fruit on a Berlin balcony - What a splendid spread of fruit! And flowers, too.
By Flickr member kara canal licensed for use under Creative Commons.
• 3 Breakfast with a view - Bread, jam, tea, juice, and a view.
By Flickr member Loutron Glouton licensed for use under Creative Commons.
• 4 A full brunch - Hawaiian-style French toast with pineapple, coconut syrup, sausages, juice. Oh yum! A good homemade brunch.
By Flickr member djwudi licensed for use under Creative Commons.
• 5 Simple and sunny - Yogurt, muesli, coffee, and a bright orange chair.
By Flickr member xjyxjy licensed for use under Creative Commons.
Have you eaten breakfast outdoors lately?
Related: Survey: Do You Enjoy Picnics?