• 1 A tall, farmhouse-style table provides extra drawers and countertop space in Ashley's Bright and Efficient Kitchen
• 2 The butcher block island in Scott and Ray's Colorful 10-Year Renovation provides an alternative to working on the kitchen's built-in tile counter surfaces.
• 3 The free-standing wooden cabinet in Tamar's Labor of Love Renovation is at just the right height for a few of her countertop appliances.
• 4 Another workhorse buther block island from Harry and Taylor of Brooklyn Kitchen
• 5 Always-important stove-adjacent countertop space is provided by a small cart in Eric Gower's Breakaway Kitchen with Annex
• 6 A high glass-topped table acts as breakfast bar and island in Stephen's Kitchen Improv
• 7 A wheeled stainless island breaks up the wide-open space in the middle of Chris and Heather's Serene and Hippie Kitchen
• 8 One more view of Ashley's Bright and Efficient Kitchen, this time looking at the small wooden cart on wheels. It sits next to her range to provide countertop space and extra drawered storage.