Good Morning! It was Dessert Week on The Kitchn this past week, which meant we indulged our love for all things sweet, both light and decadent. Popular posts from the week include a roundup of pretzel-crusted brownies, a recipe for olive oil and sea salt sundaes, and a step-by-step guide to making halfway cookies. Catch up on these posts and anything else you may have missed!
15. 10 Delicious Gluten-Free Desserts
14. The Kitchn's Guide to Essential Cookware
13. Healthy Indulgence: The Raw Brownie from My New Roots
12. Salty & Sweet: Pretzel-Crusted Brownies
11. How to Make Better Granola: 5 Helpful Tips
10. Sweet Recipe: Boston Cream Cupcakes