Bite-sized food is good for all occasions: Parties, quick lunches, after-school snacks. Here are a few easy options!
There are so many fun no-bake bite sized snacks out there. The sky is the limit. You don't have to heat up the house to make something sweet; you should try the No-Bake Coconut Candies from Coconut Recipes. They take no time at all and best of all, you won't unnecessarily heat up your house.
If your kids are about to get home from school, whip up some Little Sandwiches from She Knows. They're healthy and so simple to assemble — plus, because they are bite sized the kids won't even think about it being a yucky healthy snack. Here are some great bite sized snack ideas:
• Little Sandwiches, She Knows
• Pizza Bites, Pennies On a Platter
• No-Bake Coconut Candies, Coconut Recipes
• Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries, Sugar Derby
• Buffalo Chicken Bites, Pennies On a Platter
Related: How To Make Pint-Sized Pizza Poppers
(Images: as linked above)