Ok, so cauliflower is really more of a fridge item than a pantry item. But the fact that a head of cauliflower will keep just fine in the crisper drawer for quite some time and be turned into a full meal at a moment's notice makes it a pantry staple in my book. Here are five easy recipes to fall back on.I love how cauliflower takes on whatever flavors it's cooked with. This makes cauliflower equally at home in an Indian curry or an herb-flecked casserole. Even chopped up raw in a salad, it's crunchy texture and mild flavor is a compliment to all the other ingredients.
• Cauliflower and Chicken Sausage Casserole
• Edamame and Cauliflower Pasta Salad with Feta
• Potato and Cauliflower Curry
• Cauliflower, Fennel, and White Bean Winter Salad
• Farfalle with Cauliflower and Toasted Breadcrumbs
What are your favorite dishes with cauliflower?