• Cora Carafe from CB2, $9.95 - hand-blown glass and a sleek modern design (via Black Eiffel).
• Glass Carafe from Marywibis, $50 - hand-painted design and an elegant hourglass shape. Wouldn't this design look gorgeous filled with a pale pinot grigio or rosé?
• Riedel Decanter via Williams-Sonoma, $49 - Riedel is one of the top companies for quality glassware, and this is one of their most classic (and affordable) designs. It's appropriate for both red and white wines, and can obviously be used for other beverages as well.
• Ona Pitchers from Crate and Barrel, $16.95-$26.95 - A little whimsical but still functional. (This picture also makes us crave sangria...mmm...sangria.)
• Woodbury Pitchers from Simon Pearce, $65-$130 - Not all carafes need to have swooping curves! These pitchers are a refreshing change from the usual.
Do you use carafes?
Related: Simple Pleasure: Cucumber Water