We've had folding chairs on the brain ever since our near-disaster with seating at our last dinner party. We really think investing in a few would be the perfect solution to our problems. And really, folding chairs have come quite a long way since the brown, unpadded, hard-backed ones of our childhood.
1. Nisse Folding Chair, $12.99 each from Ikea - We really like the simplicity of this design.
2. Metal Folding Chair, $29.99 each from Bed, Bath, and Beyond - A more modern, industrial look.
3. Wooden Folding Chairs, $59.99 for a set of 2 from Target - These would look great in the garden, too.
4. Carla Folding Chair, $130 for a set of 4 from Overstock.com - Don't these make you think of sipping espresso at a French café?
5. Premium Steel Folding Chairs, $73.99 for a set of 4 from Overstock.com - And if you want that classic metal look, we won't stop you. (Just go for the bright red!)
Related: Easy Entertaining: Throwing a Spontaneous Dinner Party
(Image: Flickr member orphanjones licensed under Creative Commons)