We've seen plenty of yogurt parfaits, of course, but only in individual portions. We never thought of putting it together like a classic trifle — very pretty, and also relatively healthy. This could be a light, refreshing brunch the day after a heavy holiday meal.
Here are a few good recipes from The Kitchn to help make up your own yogurt parfait.
Good recipes for a homemade yogurt parfait:
• How to Make Yogurt at Home
• Lemon and Honey Fruit Salad
• Peanut Butter and Honey Granola
• Dangerously Addictive Olive Oil Granola
• Dried Fruit Warmed With Red Wine and Spices
• Prunes Stewed in Port Wine
Are you hosting any brunches over the holidays? What are you making?
(Image: Martha Stewart)